All ranges will be closed on October 19th from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM for Police Activity
NRA Basic Rifle Shooting Course.
This 8-hour NRA Basic Rifle Shooting Course is ideal for those new to firearms as well as more experienced shooters and covers:
|- Gun safety rules – Rifle parts and operation – Ammunition knowledge and selection – Shooting fundamentals and Range rules – Live shooting from bench and standing positions – How to clean your rifles|
- NRA Guide: Basics of Rifle Shooting handbook
- Rifle Shooting Student Examination
- NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet
- Course completion certificate bearing the signature of the NRA Secretary and your NRA Certified Instructor.
Cost: $100 for BCF&G Members, $150 Non-members
NRA and BCFG membership is not required.
Sign up now before classes fill up.
February 19, 2022 April 16,2022 June 18, 2022 August 20, 2022 October 15, 2022 December 17, 2022
Contact: Jeff Ollis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bucks County Fish & Game has partnered with Shooting Star Archery Academy to bring Archery back to the club!
Monday Family Shoots: Every Monday from 6:00 to 7:30 PM , ages 6 +, Equipment provided or bring your own!
(No Cross Bows) USA Archery Certified instructors on site.
Cost: $10.00 per person
Other programs offered: Explorer Archery, JOAD, Stands for Scholastic 3-D Archery and Adult League. For more information see the Archery section on our website or call 267-377-9348
TIME IS RUNNING OUT
Every member of BCF&G must attend a membership orientation meeting before the end of June 30, 2022. The orientation meetings are held on the 2nd Saturday of each month starting at 9:00 AM.
Due to the club being shut down for COVID-19, the BOG’s have extended the deadline for the required Orientation Meeting until June 30, 2022. If you do not attend a meeting by this date you will not be able to use the facilities at the club.
The General Membership Meeting will be held on October 28th @ 8:30 until finished. All members are requested to wear their Membership Badge while at the meeting. New members will receive their badge at the meeting.
NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course.
This 8 hour NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course is ideal for those new to firearms as well as more experienced shooters and covers:
• gun safety rules
• proper operation of revolvers and semi- automatic pistols
• ammunition knowledge and selection
• pistol selection and storage
• shooting fundamentals
• pistol inspection and maintenance
• and shooting range safety.
• NRA Guide: Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook
• Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination
• Nationally recognized marksmanship qualification
• Course completion certificate bearing the signature of the NRA Secretary and your NRA Certified Instructor.
Cost: $100 for BCFG Members, $150 Non-members
NRA and BCFG membership is not required.
COURSE UPCOMING DATES:
November 6, 2021 December 4, 2021
January 22, 2022
February 5, 2022
March 5, 2022
April 2, 2022
May 7, 2022
June 4, 2022
July 16, 2022
August 6, 2022
September 17, 2022
October 1, 2022
November 5, 2022
December 3, 2022
Contact Jeff Ollis at email@example.com for more information.
CMP: Final 2021 schedule
After 3 rounds of feedback, all of which was appreciated, here is the final program for 2021. It is by no means perfect and cannot be.That said it hopefully encompasses the best ideas put forward by the participants and will allow for some growth in the program in the year ahead:
Final 2021 schedule
|1st match, 10:00 to 11:00||2nd match, 11:15 to 11:45||2nd match, alternative course||3rd match 12:00 to 15:00|
|Month||Date||(58 shot) CMP||(36 shot) CMP||36 shot||Swiss match (60)|
|December||4||NMC /M1||Springfield||WWI||Mauser-Swiss Challenge|
- Missing above are the combat matches: These will be renamed as “Practical rifle Match” and will be held anytime after the 30-shot match, when 4 or more participants are present.
- Details on the individual matches in the accompanying match flyers: Some Changes made
- Looking for volunteers: to run the line for the main CMP or A course match, help keep the program going.
- Preregistration allowed. You can Email for the slot and position. If the position is taken you will be given one to the right or left. Position will be held until 15 minutes before the match. Email address: Frederich.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional relays will be added, if sufficient demand warrants it.
ANY MEMBER OBSERVED USING A FIREARM THAT SHOOTS CENTER FIRE RIFLE AMMUNITION AT THE 25 YARD RANGE (MIDDLE SHED,WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CAST BULLETS) WILL IMMEDIATELY HAVE HIS OR HER MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED.
Please observe the signs and follow the instructions and RANGE RULES.
The BCFG Board of Governors
The new membership cards are available by mail and the gate will be closed on April 1, 2021. Download and print both attached forms, fill in all the information legible. Send your check and a stamped self-addressed envelope and the forms to the address on the information form. Every member who has a card must pay the one time fee of $30.00 to receive your new card. You can also send your renewal membership, add $30.00 to your membership fee. NOTE! Junior Members (Under 18 years of age) will NOT receive an electronic swipe card. Do not add this to your cost for the cards.
Is now accepting New Memberships. Go to the New Membership section on this website and download the Membership Application Packet. Fill it out, mail it to: Membership Secretary P.O. Box 461 Hatboro, PA 19040