The GATE in the driveway going to the ranges will be closed on APRIL 1st. You will need your new electronic membership card to get to the ranges. If you do not have your new membership card go to: NEW MEMBERSHIP CARDS ARE AVAILABLE BY MAIL on this webpage. Download the forms, fill them out completely and mail them into the provided address.
Bucks County Fish & Game Assoc. is looking for someone with Archery experience to take charge of the Youth and Adult Archery Program. If you are interested, please contact the club at: email@example.com.
NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course.
This 8 hour NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course is ideal for those new to firearms as well as more experienced shooters and covers:
• gun safety rules
• proper operation of revolvers and semi- automatic pistols
• ammunition knowledge and selection
• pistol selection and storage
• shooting fundamentals
• pistol inspection and maintenance
• and shooting range safety.
• NRA Guide: Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook
• Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination
• Nationally recognized marksmanship qualification
• Course completion certificate bearing the signature of the NRA Secretary and your NRA Certified Instructor.
Cost: $100 for BCFG Members, $150 Non-members
NRA and BCFG membership is not required.
Upcoming Dates: April 3, 2021
May 15, 2021
June 5, 2021
July 17, 2021
August 21, 2021
September 18, 2021
Contact Jeff Ollis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
INDOOR PISTOL WILL REOPEN WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2021
TIME: 7:00 PM TO ABOUT 9:00 PM
.22 RIMFIRE ONLY, SHOOTING AT 50’
TARGETS PROVIDED, BRING YOUR OWN GUNS AND AMMO
COST $3.00 MEMBERS, $5.00 NON-MEMBERS
The General Membership Meeting For APRIL 22 will be held at 8:30PM. Wearing a MASK and SOCIAL DISTANCE (6 ft. apart) will be required.
Dear Members of Bucks County Fish and Game Sportsman Association:
I am sending this email to let you know that the all-out assault on the 2nd Amendment has started. There are two bills making their way through Congress, HR-8 and HR-1446 both bills will expand background checks for the transfer of all firearms. What this means is that you cannot give you Son or Daughter a rifle or shotgun without going through a dealer, filling out a 4473 form and going through the background check process. These two bills also contain addition restrictions on our firearm ownership.
Additionally, in one of these bills is the elimination of the waiting period that provides for the transfer of a firearm if the background check does not come back within a specified time. This means the government can deny a transfer of a firearm without a reason, and this can be indefinitely.
You need to contact your Federal Representatives and tell them not to vote for these bills.
Please do not sit back and do nothing we can loose everything.
Charlie Ziccardi, President
CMP: Final 2021 schedule
After 3 rounds of feedback, all of which was appreciated, here is the final program for 2021. It is by no means perfect and cannot be.That said it hopefully encompasses the best ideas put forward by the participants and will allow for some growth in the program in the year ahead:
Final 2021 schedule
|1st match, 10:00 to 11:00||2nd match, 11:15 to 11:45||2nd match, alternative course||3rd match 12:00 to 15:00|
|Month||Date||(58 shot) CMP||(36 shot) CMP||36 shot||Swiss match (60)|
|December||4||NMC /M1||Springfield||WWI||Mauser-Swiss Challenge|
- Missing above are the combat matches: These will be renamed as “Practical rifle Match” and will be held anytime after the 30-shot match, when 4 or more participants are present.
- Details on the individual matches in the accompanying match flyers: Some Changes made
- Looking for volunteers: to run the line for the main CMP or A course match, help keep the program going.
- Preregistration allowed. You can Email for the slot and position. If the position is taken you will be given one to the right or left. Position will be held until 15 minutes before the match. Email address: Frederich.email@example.com
- Additional relays will be added, if sufficient demand warrants it.
ANY MEMBER OBSERVED USING A FIREARM THAT SHOOTS CENTER FIRE RIFLE AMMUNITION AT THE 25 YARD RANGE (MIDDLE SHED,WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CAST BULLETS) WILL IMMEDIATELY HAVE HIS OR HER MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED.
Please observe the signs and follow the instructions and RANGE RULES.
The BCFG Board of Governors
Due to the increasing of COVID-19 the clubhouse is closed. Watch this website for further information.
Indoor Youth Rifle Is Open on Friday Night 7PM to 9PM
Indoor Pistol is open on Wednesday Night 7PM to 9PM