Hunter / Trapper Education

Planning to go hunting/trapping in Pennsylvania?

All first time hunter/trappers are required to successfully complete a six hour hunter trapper education course prior to obtaining a license.

Are you an existing hunter planning on hunting out of state?

You too may need a hunter trapper education certificate. Most states now require a hunter trapper education certificate prior to issuing you a license from that state.

Our club will be hosting Pennsylvania Game Commission certified hunter trapper education classes annually. Class begins at 8AM sharp!
Classes for 2020 will be announced at a later date.

To enroll in a hunter trapper education class visit the Pennsylvania Game Commission at:

Having trouble registering?

Contact: Len Erdman at 267-371-3297

Bow hunters

Screen shot 2015-01-28 at 4.26.57 PM

Bow Hunting?

Some states now require a successful bow hunting (certificate/class) which the Pennsylvania Game Commission now offers.