NEW MEMBER APPLICATION
Bucks County Fish & Game Association is a member’s only club located in Doylestown Pa.
Becoming A Member
There are many benefits to becoming a member of Bucks County Fish and Game. And becoming a member is now even easier. Just follow these easy steps:
- Fill out an application.
- Attend a Range Safety Orientation. Bring your completed application, either a valid Concealed Carry Permit or a background check, and payment (either check or cash)
- If everything is in order, you will become a provisional member and be issued a provisional membership card.
- After being a provisional member for six months, attend a General Membership Meeting to be voted into full membership.
It’s that easy.
- Range Safety Orientations are held on the Second Saturday each month at 9:00 AM. Please arrive 30 minutes early to process your paperwork.
- General Membership Meetings are held on the Fourth Thursday each month except November when it is held on the Third Thursday. General Membership Meetings begin at 8:30 PM.
New Member Packets are available on our web site. If you have any questions, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When renewing your NRA Membership please mention that you are a member of Bucks County Fish & Game Association. Our club number is B6311. The club will get $5.00 rebate.
Downloadable Forms Require Adobe Acrobat/Read (a Free program) for PDF format, and Microsoft Word for Word format (Where you can enter required fields prior to printing)
www.adobe.com. (Free Download)