- Youth Archery is open to the public
- JOAD is open to the public
- Adult Practice is open Tuesday nights.
- Archery practice range has been expanded. come check out the new setup.
We host many youth and adult programs at our Club.
Please treat all equipment and Club property as if they were your own.
- “Safety First” – handling archery equipment carelessly can result in a grave situation.
- All members must display their badge at all times while on the property.
- Guests must have a guest pass.
- Broadhead tipped arrows are not allowed at ANY time on Club grounds and the use of them will result in the immediate suspension of your membership privileges and a review by the disciplinary committee.
- All types of bows & crossbows are allowed with the use of standard field tips.
- If you have any question with regards to our facility or rules please feel free to ask any representative on the property. They will be happy to assist.
Every Monday 7 to 8:30 we hold a youth archery session. All ages of youth are welcome as long as they can safely draw a bow and follow instructions. Safety is our utmost concern and we stress that at every opportunity. We have level 1 through level 3 instructors at our facility to assist new and experienced shooters to become the best archers they can be. This program is open to the public.
JOAD – Junior Olympic Archery Development
Every Tuesday from 5 to 7 we offer a JOAD session for young archers with the desire to take their game to the next level. Our team competes in several USA Archery FITA shoots throughout the winter months. If you are interested in joining out team please stop by on Monday night and ask. We will assess your child’s ability and make recommendations with regards to the program. This program is open to the public.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Doc Satterfield– Director, BOG
Hank Galloway- Committee member, BOG