- BCF&G – Youth Field Day 2023
Youth Field Day was held on Saturday the 16th with 100 youths attending. They were introduced to shooting: Black Powder, Rifle, Shotgun, Archery and Fly Fishing. A great time was had by all. Thank you to the sponcers and volunteers for a successful even.
- BCF&G OPEN HOUSE EVENT
- Flee Market
FIREARMS ACCESSORY FLEA MARKET
NOVEMBER 11th & 12th
10 AM till 3 PM
BUCKS COUNTY FISH & GAME CLUB HOUSE
SETUP FRIDAY EVENING THE 10th
1745 Turk Rd. Doylestown, PA 18901
Contact Charlie Ziccardi at the club house if interested in setting up a table.
NO TABLE FEE FOR MEMBERS
$10.00 FEE FOR NON-MEMBERS
- BUCKS COUNTY YOUTH FIELD DAY
BCFG Youth Day ~ Open to All!
Boys and Girls up to 18 years of age
Saturday, September 16, 2023
Check-in: 10:30 AM
Program 11:30 AM until 3:00 PM
Registration Ends September 3, 2023.
.22 Pistol & .22 Rifle Fishing
Black Powder Rifle
Shotgun (Clay targets)
PA Game Commission
Lunch will be provided
- Sturdy Footwear. Open-Toe shoes are not allowed.
- Baseball hat
- BUCKS COUNTY HAS A NEW GAME WARDENThe Southern Region (Bucks County) has a new Game Warden: Kyle Lubak Kyle Lubak just graduated from the Game Commission Academy in February 2023 and has been assigned to Bucks County. Bucks County Fish & Game Assoc. Welcomes Warden Lubak to our region and looks forward with working with him.
- NRA COURSES OFFERED AT BCF&G IN 2023
NRS Basic Shotgun Shooting – September 2, 2023
USCCA Concealed Carry – 2nd Saturday of the month as needed. 1:00pm to 6:00 pm
Contact: Jeff Ollis at email@example.com for more information.
- NRA BASIC RIFLE COURSE
NRA Basic Rifle Shooting Course.
This 8-hour NRA Basic Rifle Shooting Course is ideal for those new to firearms as well as more experienced shooters and covers:
- Gun safety rules – Rifle parts and operation – Ammunition knowledge and selection – Shooting fundamentals and Range rules – Live shooting from bench and standing positions – How to clean your rifles
- NRA Guide: Basics of Rifle Shooting handbook
- Rifle Shooting Student Examination
- NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet
- Course completion certificate bearing the signature of the NRA Secretary and your NRA Certified Instructor.
Cost: $100 for BCF&G Members, $150 Non-members
NRA and BCFG membership are not required.
Sign up now before classes fill up.
Contact: Jeff Ollis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- FAMILY ARCHERY ON MONDAY NIGHTS
Bucks County Fish & Game has partnered with Shooting Star Archery Academy to bring Archery back to the club!
Monday Family Shoots: Every Monday from 6:00 to 7:30 PM , ages 6 +, Equipment provided or bring your own!
(No Cross Bows) USA Archery Certified instructors on site.
Cost: $10.00 per person
Other programs offered: Explorer Archery, JOAD, Stands for Scholastic 3-D Archery and Adult League. For more information see the Archery section on our website or call 267-377-9348
- NRA Basic of Pistol Shooting Course
NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course.
This 8 hour NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course is ideal for those new to firearms as well as more experienced shooters and covers:
• gun safety rules
• proper operation of revolvers and semi- automatic pistols
• ammunition knowledge and selection
• pistol selection and storage
• shooting fundamentals
• pistol inspection and maintenance
• and shooting range safety.
• NRA Guide: Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook
• Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination
• Nationally recognized marksmanship qualification
• Course completion certificate bearing the signature of the NRA Secretary and your NRA Certified Instructor.
Cost: $100 for BCFG Members, $150 Non-members
NRA and BCFG membership is not required.
COURSE UPCOMING DATES:
August 5, November 4
Contact Jeff Ollis at email@example.com for more information.
- Bucks County Fish & Game
Is now accepting New Memberships. Go to the New Membership section on this website and download the Membership Application Packet. Fill it out, mail it to: BCF&F – Membership Secretary 1745 Turk Rd. Doylestown, PA 18901
- Club Information: Join the Members Section on the Web-site.
We are over 700 members that are active within the new member section of the website. All members that are approved for the members section of the website will be receiving a monthly e-newsletter like the one you are reading now. The most up to date information and news from the club will be included in this email. Please take the time to read the articles and keep informed on changes, notices and events that are happening at the club. To join the members section of the website, you must be a current (Dues Paid up to date) member.
- HOW TO REGISTER ON THE B.C.F. & G. WEB SITE
- Click on BCFG Member Log In
- Fill in New User Registration (Fill in each line)
- Click on the Register button to submit your registration form.
This will complete your registration. You will be notified when you are approved to use the Membership section of the web site. Approved members are members that have paid their dues and are members in good standing with B.C.F.&G. Please use your NEW 5 DIGIT MEMBERSHIP NUMBER (THE LAST 5 NUMBERS) located in the lower right corner of your swipe card for the new gate.
There are two pages to the web site. The first page is the public page, the second page is the membership page. This Membership page was created so that all members could be informed as to what is happening around the club. Some information is for the members only, not the public’s eye,
If you have any questions go to the Contact Us and click on firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow you to send an email with your question. It will be answered in a reasonable time .
- 5 STAND SPORTING CLAY’S
Come out and enjoy shooting our 5 Stand Sporting Clay targets. We have 9 different machines throwing a variety of targets including a tower for an overhead target and a rabbit running on the ground. The 5 Stand Sporting Clay is open to the public, so bring as many friends as you want. The cost for a round (25 Targets) of 5 Stand is $9.25 and we are open from 11 AM to 3 PM on Saturday and Sunday. HAPPY HUNTING
- Club Hours of Operation
The club is open Monday through Saturday starting at 10 AM and on Sundays from 11 AM till the ending times posted on the driveway sign clock & the clock at the rifle range. The Club is closed on Christmas Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday. The Club closes at 3pm on Memorial Day, 4th of July , and Thanksgiving Day. Trap is open to the public and is open on Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday, 11 AM to 3PM.