Guest vehicles are no longer allowed to drive down to the Ranges. All guests must park in the main parking lot and drive to the ranges in the MEMBERS VEHICLE.
The GATE in the driveway going to the ranges will be closed on APRIL 1st. You will need your new electronic membership card to get to the ranges. If you do not have your new membership card go to: NEW MEMBERSHIP CARDS ARE AVAILABLE BY MAIL on this webpage. Download the forms, fill them out completely and mail them into the provided address.
Bucks County Fish & Game Assoc. is looking for someone with Archery experience to take charge of the Youth and Adult Archery Program. If you are interested, please contact the club at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course.
This 8 hour NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course is ideal for those new to firearms as well as more experienced shooters and covers:
• gun safety rules
• proper operation of revolvers and semi- automatic pistols
• ammunition knowledge and selection
• pistol selection and storage
• shooting fundamentals
• pistol inspection and maintenance
• and shooting range safety.
• NRA Guide: Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook
• Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination
• Nationally recognized marksmanship qualification
• Course completion certificate bearing the signature of the NRA Secretary and your NRA Certified Instructor.
Cost: $100 for BCFG Members, $150 Non-members
NRA and BCFG membership is not required.
COURSE UPCOMING DATES:
July 17, 2021 August 21, 2021 September 18, 2021 October 2, 2021 November 6, 2021 December 4, 2021
Contact Jeff Ollis at email@example.com for more information.
INDOOR PISTOL – is closed for the summer. It will reopen on September 29th.
TIME: 7:00 PM TO ABOUT 9:00 PM
.22 RIMFIRE ONLY, SHOOTING AT 50’
TARGETS PROVIDED, BRING YOUR OWN GUNS AND AMMO
COST $3.00 MEMBERS, $5.00 NON-MEMBERS
CMP: Final 2021 schedule
After 3 rounds of feedback, all of which was appreciated, here is the final program for 2021. It is by no means perfect and cannot be.That said it hopefully encompasses the best ideas put forward by the participants and will allow for some growth in the program in the year ahead:
Final 2021 schedule
|1st match, 10:00 to 11:00||2nd match, 11:15 to 11:45||2nd match, alternative course||3rd match 12:00 to 15:00|
|Month||Date||(58 shot) CMP||(36 shot) CMP||36 shot||Swiss match (60)|
|December||4||NMC /M1||Springfield||WWI||Mauser-Swiss Challenge|
- Missing above are the combat matches: These will be renamed as “Practical rifle Match” and will be held anytime after the 30-shot match, when 4 or more participants are present.
- Details on the individual matches in the accompanying match flyers: Some Changes made
- Looking for volunteers: to run the line for the main CMP or A course match, help keep the program going.
- Preregistration allowed. You can Email for the slot and position. If the position is taken you will be given one to the right or left. Position will be held until 15 minutes before the match. Email address: Frederich.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional relays will be added, if sufficient demand warrants it.
ANY MEMBER OBSERVED USING A FIREARM THAT SHOOTS CENTER FIRE RIFLE AMMUNITION AT THE 25 YARD RANGE (MIDDLE SHED,WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CAST BULLETS) WILL IMMEDIATELY HAVE HIS OR HER MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED.
Please observe the signs and follow the instructions and RANGE RULES.
The BCFG Board of Governors
The new membership cards are available by mail and the gate will be closed on April 1, 2021. Download and print both attached forms, fill in all the information legible. Send your check and a stamped self-addressed envelope and the forms to the address on the information form. Every member who has a card must pay the one time fee of $30.00 to receive your new card. You can also send your renewal membership, add $30.00 to your membership fee. NOTE! Junior Members (Under 18 years of age) will NOT receive an electronic swipe card. Do not add this to your cost for the cards.
Due to Wind and Tree Damage the Walk Thru Archery Course is CLOSED until further notice.