Screen shot 2015-01-18 at 7.04.17 PM

Hunter Trapper Education

Planning to go hunting/trapping in Pennsylvania?

All first time hunter/trappers are required to successfully complete a six hour hunter trapper education course prior to obtaining a license.

Are you an existing hunter planning on hunting out of state?

You too may need a hunter trapper education certificate. Most states now require a hunter trapper education certificate prior to issuing you a license from that state.

Our club will be hosting four Pennsylvania Game Commission certified hunter trapper education classes for this year. Please see below for the 2018 dates.


October 20, 2018

November 17, 2018


To enroll in a hunter trapper education class visit the Pennsylvania Game Commission at:

Having trouble registering?

Contact Dave Matthews at 215-872-2453 or Len Erdman at 267-371-3297

Bow hunters

Screen shot 2015-01-28 at 4.26.57 PM

Bow Hunting?

Some states now require a successful bow hunting (certificate/class) which the Pennsylvania Game Commission now offers.